Crescent Medical Centre is pleased to welcome Yaara Eilon-Avigdor (Physiotherapist), to our team! Please call 587-318-1608 to book a "Meet & Greet" appointment with Yaara Eilon-Avigdor who is currently accepting new patients.
Yaara Eilon-Avigdor, BPT, MClSc, FCAMPT, CAFCI, Vestibular Therapist
A graduate of the prestigious Tel-Aviv University (2000), Yaara continued to complete a Clinical Masters in Manual Therapy from The University of Western Ontario in 2010. Yaara is excited to share over 15 years of experience with you. Yaaraʼs knowledge and exposure received when working with patients and their families, as well as family physicians, pain specialist, neurologists and orthopaedic surgeons over the years, helped her develop a sense of what a personalized rehabilitation program should include.
With 3 years of experience working at a multidisciplinary Primary Healthcare setting, Yaara has offered her patients education, promotion of self-management and refined triage skills, Yaara would like to continue working side by side with family physicians, to promote a comprehensive approach to health.
Along with a vast clinical practice, Yaara is involved with the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association as an instructor and facilitator of Manual Therapy courses.
Areas of Primary Care Rehabilitation:
- Comprehensive Musculoskeletal assessment
- Persistent pain management and education
- Personalized, safe rehabilitation program
- Education in Self management tools and rehabilitation exercise
- Manual therapy as indicated (licensed in spinal and peripheral manipulations)
- Medical acupuncture and Dry Needling as indicated
- Vestibular Therapy for balance and dizziness
- Primary Care Physiotherapist, PrimaryCarePhysio.com (2016-present)
- Primary Care Rehabilitation with the Primary Care Network 2012-2016
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation with LIfeMark Health 2004-2012
- Geriatric rehabilitation 1999-2002
- Stroke rehabilitation 1999-2002
- Respiratory rehabilitation 1999-2002
- Instructor of Manual Therapy Courses, Orthopaedic Division-Canadian
- Physiotherapy Association (2011-present)
- Physiotherapist, Primary Care Network (2012-2016)
- Physiotherapist, LifeMark Health (2004-2012)
- Physiotherapist, Reʼut Rehabilitation Centre (1999-2002)
- University of Alberta, Radiology course (2012)
- Tel-Aviv University, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (1996-2000)
- University of Western Ontario, Clinical Masters (2009-2010)
Crescent Medical Centre is pleased to welcome Dr Christine Y. Kang (female family physician), to our team!
Please call 587-318-1608 to book a "Meet & Greet" appointment with Dr Christine Kang who is currently accepting new patients.